How do we measure Impact with storytelling?
The aim of the Narratives of Impact (NOI) is a shift in perception about storytelling not only being a powerful tool for creating social change, but also a tool for measuring the impact and change.
Impact is a tangible change that can be created or measured by storytelling
Impact has to be considered always within a context
Impact can be perceived as a static outcome (result) or a continuous process.
The Narratives of Impact project aims to:
- Better understand how digital stories are used to create impact at local, national, pan-European levels.
- Investigate how stories can be used by activists groups to create communities of change and measure impact of their activities
- Design and oversee the implementation of stakeholder engagement strategy.
- Better explore how lived experience can be used to create better connections between social services and its users.
- Research and analyse the ways how storytelling can measure change and impact.